Visitors of this page are most likely travelers, so i decided to include a post where some tips will be provided for traveling. These tips might not be new to those who have frequently traveled, but I am pretty sure that first timers will be interested in the things listed here.
To start these tips on travelling the world…
Allow me to share with you an infographic I was able to find online. It talks about buying a plane ticket, packing and what to do when you arrive on your destination. Please take your time to learn things from this illustration.
I did some reach online to find some useful tips when it comes to buying airline tickets. Allow me to share these with you all.
- Be sure to book your flight 7-8 weeks in advance. This will give you a chance to find flight with great deals. This also helps to avoid last minute rush.
- Itinerary should be set first.
- Learn when cost of flight are cheaper. Thus, it requires you to be flexible when you travel. You should be alright to go on days when cost is low. Aside from being flexible when you travel, you also should have a flexible flight route.
Addition: Here are sites where you could find cheap airline tickets: Wego, Skyscanner, Expedia, Kayak and Hipmunk.
They say that when traveling, the biggest challenge is packing your bag. Here are what some travelers suggest.
- Before starting to pack, be to it that you write a checklist of all essential items you need.
- Fill all empty spaces with underwear, socks and belts.
- Roll your clothes. This practice is already proven to save space and it prevents any crease on clothes.
- As much as possible, wear your bulkiest items.
- For women, this is a good time to drop your shoe obsession, only take with you what you need.
- Don’t let other people pack your things.
- Don’t forget that there is also some space on your shoes. So if you have to bring 2 pair of shoes, make use of the space there.
- Use one bag only.
- Avoid packing on the last minute. This would certainly be a mess.
- Since most travelers want to pack light, go for wheel-less bags. Those with wheels tempts you to carry more.